Airmax LakeSeries Fountain
2 HP, 3 HP, & 5 HP Fountains
• Large high-volume laminar spray patterns
• Airmax exclusive quick-change nozzles can be switched out in seconds
• Industry Exclusive ISP Float System provides maximum stability allowing for larger, higher volume patterns while eliminating all float noise associated with falling water
• Multiple spray pattern nozzles available
• Stainless-steel Continuous Duty Water Cooled Motor is maintenance-free, providing long-lasting performance without annual maintenance costs
• Independent Pump System for longevity and protection against wear to motor, shaft and seals
• Integrated Cooling Shroud for maximum motor life and cooling
• Stainless-steel motor lead protects against damage from debris or animal chewing
• Power cord strain relief keeps connections secure
• Oversized modular intake screen prevents clogging
• Bottom-draw design pulls water from deeper in the pond for better aeration
• Greater performance with lower operating cost than comparable fountains
• High-quality control panels, with standard dual digital timers to accommodate fountain and lights
• 5-year warranty on unit and control panel
Optional RGBW light sets bring your fountain to life at night
Stainless-steel or Polyflex power cord protection
AIRMAX LAKESERIES SPECS
*Daily 8-hour operating cost is calculated at $0.10 per kilowatt hour. Please note that costs vary by location.
Upgraded Power Cord Options
All Airmax fountains come with a standard power cord, however if you have wildlife animals living in or near your waterbody like beavers, muskrats, or any other animals known for chewing, you may want to consider power cord options to help you protect your power cord from those animals. Replacement cords can be expensive and time consuming so investing in cord protection is a great option. The Airmax Polyflex or Stainless-Steel cords are excellent options to help protect your power cords from wildlife!
What is Included with Airmax LakeSeries
Optional Color-Changing LED Light Sets
RGBW Color-Changing LED Light Sets
Now you can set the mood by changing the color including: white, blue, green, red and more. The Airmax RGBW Color-Changing LED Light Set is run by a wireless remote with a range of up to 200 feet. The Wireless remote allows you to change colors, dim/brighten the lights, control flash speed and run up to 9 preset programs. Requires: 2 AAA Batteries (Included).
The adjustable above waterline design and completely sealed light housing ensures a maintenance-free operation. Lights easily clip onto the EcoSeries float making for a fast installation with no tools required. All light sets come standard with 100' power cord and strain relief: 150', 200', 250', 300', 350' and 400' power cord lengths are available. All light sets also include an underwater disconnect and stainless-steel braiding between light fixtures and power leads to protect the power cord. Available in 2, 4, and 8 Light Sets. 3-year warranty.